Creative Edu® Mandarin for Kids/Teenagers adopts a new approach to teaching Chinese (Mandarin) language as a foreign language. It is designed for both primary and secondary school students who are taking Chinese exams, such as GCSE/IGCSE/AS (U.K.), SAT II/AP (U.S.A.), IB Chinese Language B Standard Level, or for those students who are starting to learn Chinese on their own.
Creative Edu® Mandarin for Kids/Teenagers syllabus materials include:
- Textbook with an audio CD
- Picture flashcards
- Word cards
Creative Edu® Mandarin for Kids/Teenagers offers the following key features:
- A wide variety of texts on wide range of scenarios.
- Task-based learning.
- Practical communicative tasks and activities.
- Up-to-date topics relevant to young learners.
- Carefully pacing for gradual progress.
- Continuous revision and tests for each unit, followed by 3 major achievement tests.
- Clearly focused aims and learning outcomes.
- Consolidated teaching-learning materials and activities.
- Both simplified and traditional script in the vocabulary list.
- A fun and effective approach to learning Chinese language.
- Attractive and colourful course material designs.
Creative Edu® Mandarin for Kids/Teenagers class arrangement is one lesson a week, 2 hours per lesson.
Contact us now for more information on Creative Edu® Mandarin for Kids and Teenagers.
21-1, J-Avenue, Bandar Tun Hussein Onn, 43200 Cheras, Selangor.
(behind JUSCO/AEON Cheras Selatan, beside MR DIY)
Tel: 03-9075 2889, 016-2228739
6-5-7, QUeen's Avenue, Jalan Bayam, Off Jalan Peel, 55100 Kuala Lumpur.
(beside Sunway Velocity, behind Plaza 393)
Tuesday-Friday: 4pm-10:30pm; Saturday & Sunday: 10am-6pm;
Close on Monday and Public Holidays